The Adi Plate is a Game Changer!
It STAYS put even when your kid won't
By Karen Braveheart
Share this blog!
The Adi Plate- Creating More Loving Moments with Your Child
Are you tired of constantly cleaning up after mealtime with your little one? Do you wish there was a baby plate that could stay in place? Look no further than the Adi Plate.
The Adi Plate is the perfect combination of functionality and style, featuring the most powerful suction grip of any baby plate on the market. With 50 LBF suction pressure, it is guaranteed to stay in place during mealtime, ensuring that your little one's food stays on the plate and off the floor.
But what sets the Adi Plate apart from other baby plates is our patented Toddlerprof Suction Removal Technology. The suction release tab is strategically placed out of sight and out of reach of curious baby fingers, ensuring that only adults can access it to release the suction grip. We've bioengineered a multi-finger coordination suction removal process to be a sisyphean task for kids under 3, allowing you to have a stress-free mealtime with your child.
In addition to its superior functionality, the Adi Plate is also a learning tool for you and your child to enjoy. Its unique design with different-sized sections is perfect for portion control and also helps with fine motor skills development. The colorful and fun design will engage your little one and stimulate their senses, making mealtime an enjoyable and educational experience.
But don't just take our word for it. Parents all over the world have fallen in love with the Adi Plate and are raving about its effectiveness. One parent said, "I'm so glad I found the Adi Plate. It has made mealtime so much less stressful and has also helped my child develop their fine motor skills." Another parent said, "The Adi Plate is not just a plate, it's a game-changer. It has saved me so much time and effort during mealtime."
At Prodigi Kids, we understand the importance of early childhood experiences that help kids experience their abilities and build their confidence. That's why we designed the Adi Plate to not just be a plate that keeps your child's food in place, but also an adaptive tool to help families instill "I can do it" moments into their kids' mindset.
Invest in the Adi Plate today and experience the benefits for yourself. The Adi Plate is not just another baby plate, it's a revolutionary product that will make mealtime a stress-free and enjoyable experience for both you and your little one.
- It starts with your choice- If this blog resonates with you, and you'd like to make a change in the way you parent your child, that's huge! Once you make a choice, you need to commit to it 100%.
- Take the time to think about how you parent in moments of stress with your child. How do you react? What is the tone of your voice, and what do you say? Most importantly, really look at your child- what is their emotional reaction to what you're saying and doing in a stressful parenting moment.
- To learn more about the Prodigi Kids Self Worth Parenting Paradigm, read our free ebook. It's divided into three sections: Align, Develop, and Interact. You'll gain a deeper understanding of how to raise your child with core beliefs of self worth and the neuroscience behind it.
- Read our blog "Discipline vs. Punishment," which does a deeper dive into exactly how our model built on love and discipline builds positive self worth. In it, I discuss how "teachable moments" and "love boundaries"- 2 terms I coined, when used daily with your child, lead to happier, healthier, and more connected relationships.
- Bring our products into your home that encourage more loving engagement with your children and support our mission to make our Self Worth Parenting Paradigm the norm!
Share this blog!
About the Author, Karen Braveheart, CEO
About the Author,
Karen Braveheart, CEO
Karen Braveheart is an attorney turned entrepreneur and mom of three who deeply cares about making the world a happier place by changing how we raise our children. Learn more